Skipper Training - harbor maneuvers and night travel
FIRST TIME AT INTERBOOT FRIEDRICHSHAFEN 2015
Our SKIPPER TRAINING – port manouvers and night navigation should teach a stress free and save handling to BAVARIA owner with their yacht at night or in the port.
Extend your knowledge and train your skills in handeling your BAVARIA yacht at night and in the port guided by experienced teachers. Part of the course will be the handling during landing and departure, the "one handed tying up", as well as the save handing with ropes and sails. Navigation and steering by night will topp off the training programme. There bill be a maximum of four participants on each ship, witch means that there will be a lot time for practice.
The first day starts with an official welcoming on board. After this you´ll learn something about on board technology – on board of your BAVARIA training yacht. Your trip to Bregenz is included in your course fee, as well as dinner on the first- and breakfast on the second day. Also you will get a BAVARIA cap. You´ll have the opportunity to sleep on board – even on the evening before the seminar starts. If you need a reservation for a hotel, you´ll need to take care of it.
· Overnight stay on board is possible (even on the night before the workshop)
· Official welcome on board on the first day: 9 am
· Shared breakfast on board on the second day
· Port manouvers and / or sail instruction by day
· Passage to Bregenz with dinner on day one
· Passage to Kressbronn on day one by night
· Farewell on day two: approximately at 4 pm
· Introduction in ship technology and engine technology
· Port manouver under sail
· Landing and departing at the port as well as go alongside
· Port manouver
· One hand tying up
Port manouver and sailing by night:
· Setting the sails, setting reefs, rescuing the sail
· Tacking and jibing
· MOB - manouver
· Navigating and sailing by night
The course fee needs to be payed to the organiser after your arrival.